I have no idea why this video isn't working. The link is {here}.
This is just a simple, but powerful message.
School, grades, the ACT, college applications, responsibilities, etc. have kind of been overwhelming me lately.
And in the midst of all those things, I've been feeling a twinge of inadequacy.
Should I have done more with my teenage years?
Do I have regrets already?
Am I becoming the young woman I'm supposed to be?
There is always room for improvement.
But I do know that comparing myself to the accomplishments and achievements
of others is getting me absolutely nowhere.
By small and simple things, great things come to pass.
Today, I wrapped presents for our three family birthdays this week.
(Lauren, Dad, and Ben)
I rocked out to "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield, and felt a little uplifted.
I fixed Lauren's torn cami for her.
I took Matthew's and Ben's dishes to the sink instead of yelling for them to clean up after themselves.
Small.
Simple.
Good.
Happy approaching Autumn.
I love Tennessee Autumns.
See the flecks.
Feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment