And I'm leaving by 6:30 tomorrow.
These are little mirrors with a felt rose
and the encouraging message
"be beautiful inside"
on the back.
{I'll post a tutorial later.}
I'm giving these to the 2nd year campers
after a devotional on inner beauty.
I'm nervous.
I hope these girls will look into these little mirrors,
and know that they are precious daughters of our Heavenly Father.
Because they are.
And it's all about what's inside of them,
and how they cultivate their God-given qualities.
Understanding my divine worth
has been one of my greatest struggles throughout teenagehood.
I have such a strong testimony of that Gospel truth. That we are children of God.
I hope I can make it through the message I'm trying to convey without totally sobbing.
Anyhoo, sorry to be so heavy!
I think this is going to be my favorite theme of camp ever.
Have a marvelous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment