With a burning passion.
But I love bananas.
So you can only imagine how disgusted I was to see this MormonAd:
Eww! Why would you destroy a perfectly good banana by putting a pickle inside the skin?
But then I thought about the message.
And I think it's one that I actually really need to take to heart.
Because throughout all the summer craziness (youth conference, girls' camp,
reunions, chores, swim meets, summer reading, still finishing Personal Progress,
making a cookbook, etc.) I need to create the time each day to really study and
ponder the scriptures, and pour out my heart to my Heavenly Father in prayer.
Besides, your craziness is probably way crazier than mine.
I chose to not work this summer, and I don't have a family to take care of.
No excuses, Jess.
Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case it might somehow benefit you.
I still hate pickles.

No comments:
Post a Comment