And then I had an idea.
In celebration of this blog's very first anniversary,
I've decided to do a...
GIVEAWAY!
Here's the prize:
![]() |
| Made from cotton keepsake calico prints. About 2 yards in length, and 6" in width. Totally simple summer accessory. Sewn in a smoke-free, pet-free environment. |
Just leave a comment on this post, and I will announce the winner next Friday,
August 5th at 12:00 p.m.
![]() |
{And even if you don't win, you can make a custom order for a scarf for $10.00, add $3.00 for embroidery at aneedleandjess@gmail.com Yep, Brown Eyed Girl is taking orders! But just scarves for right now unless you want to commission me to make something you've seen on this blog or that you know I can make well. You know, baby steps.}
Good luck! Tell your friends!


4 comments:
ooh ooh, pick me, pick me!!! that scarf looks gorgeous jess!
Allie Sexton
Hey, the one you made yourself matches your background!
I would love to be the winner of your giveaway one!
(Way to go, entrepreneurial spirit!)
(Exclamation points rule!)
even though im ten,I could use a scarf. from:Sydney Sexton
Yes please! Congratulations on a year of awesome blogging.
Post a Comment