6.22.2011

A Creation


The theme for girls' camp this summer is "Once Upon a Time"
I'm a YCL (youth camp leader) for the second years,
and their princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Felt roses are pretty. And I might put them all over their cabin.




P.S. If you, dearest reader, have any suggestions
for a devotion on inner beauty
or seeing the good in others, please share!

2 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Those are so cool. I would love the pattern. I am looking for a flower to put on my craft machine
covers. They are white and need some color. Did you make this red flower and do you have a pattern?
Sister Higgins

janelle said...

soo cute jess. umm for your devotional i would share something about a gem stone and how you have to look past the ugly outer core to see the beautiful inside. thats just me though