6.17.2011

When it Rains, We Bake!



We've actually had really beautiful weather lately,
except for some freaky Wednesday storms.
Hence, the cupcake party.

I tried my hand at Megan's pretty roses.
I think I need firmer frosting
because buttercream just slides all over the place.

I should've taken pictures
of the sweet girls I decorated these with.
I mean, they're what really {matter}.

Like when Jacie put toothpicks in hers
"to keep people from eating them".

And when we laughed and felt sick from
eating too much icing.

And when I let Ben eat the pink rose cupcake.
That was a great pink rose cupcake.
I loved that pink rose cupcake.
It's possibly the most attractive cupcake I've ever decorated.
But the chocolate cupcake smeared with pink icing doesn't matter.
He does.

I think you'll know what I mean if you watch {this}.
If you're like me at all it just might make you cry.
Just a heads up.

[Edit]: To see all the trek pictures and videos
your heart could possibly desire, go {here}.
It was awesome.
Best youth conference yet.
I am so grateful for the sacrifices made by the pioneers. 
They're my heroes.

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

Jessica, your cupcakes are beautiful and I'm working on getting some recipes to you (my intentions are good, my follow through is not right now!). But what I really want to let you know is...I want to see trek pictures!!!! How did it go? That's blogworthy, right?