4.13.2011

My Bedroom

This is a confession post.

Sometimes...
I come home to do homework, eat, and sleep.
And I spend very little time maintaining the state of my bedroom
because I'm just trying to get out the door for seminary.
So it requires some extra one-on-one attention
after an extended period of neglect.


Before:




After:



Ahh, don't you feel better?
Like you can spend a minute or two in your bedroom
without increasing your stress levels because
you really do crave organization and cleanliness?

I sure do.

Happy Wednesday and tidy bedrooms.

3 comments:

Julie said...

From the bottom of my heart...
I thank you for cleaning your room! I feel better too.

Rachel said...

Haha that's how bad our room looks like, and we have three girls :D but I, too, am improving on my tidiness....hopefully...hahaha

The Borden Family said...

I'm definately using that idea....take a picture, one of what I don't want(cluttered, messy) and one of what I do (organized, clean)from the girls....then I'll only have to hold up the picture...no words will be necessary! Great idea!