4.07.2011

Guess Who's Seventeen Today?



And feels like crying and shouting for joy
all at once because she's growing up.
And will be a big scary senior soon.

Speaking of being a senior...


I swear I was only eight yesterday.
I was racing Lauren home from school
so that I could hold Baby Ben first.
And then I blinked.

This growing up thing is over-rated.

And I can hardly wait.

5 comments:

The Borden Family said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday.....those pictures are gorgeous. What a fantastic day to have a birthday! May all your birthday wishes come true.

Rachel said...

Jessica... :') you are so beautiful, tears came to my eyes when I saw your senior pictures. You're so beautiful, girl. Sister Fisher took great pictures that captured your breath-taking beauty perfectly.

The Fishers said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a fantastic one!!!

cally said...

Holy moly. The year I turned 17 I got my license (yes, a year late. I was chicken), moved out, went to college, and met my husband.

Don't do that.

cally said...

It all turned out great, but don't do that.