1. My worth is not defined by stuff that happens to me. I am still a daughter of God with potential even if I don't win the vote for Vice President in Key Club. Or if I'm not asked to prom. It's ok! Maybe I won't have enough time next year to take on the responsibility of VP anyway. And maybe not going to prom this year will make my senior prom that much more exciting. Besides, in the grand scheme of things, prom isn't really too significant.
2. I really love to sew these days. {To be posted, I promise. I may even throw in a tutorial sometime.}
3. It really hurts when you step on a pin.
4. Friends may come and go, but my sister and I will always be best friends. She's crazy. According to her, you can survive in Antarctica's freezing temperatures if you have very warm socks. "Thank you" means "Happy Birthday" in Spanish. Did I mention she's fourteen? And I love her
5. Reading old journal notes and entries always gives me a better perspective:
My mom is so sweet to leave me a little note at the bottom of the page
when I get up to play the intermediate hymn in Sacrament Meeting.
6. Seminary attendance gives me daily strength. Even though I am not a morning person, it's completely worth it to wake up early.
7. As of right now I'm considering going into nursing, dermatology, elementary education, or music education. Advice is welcome!
8. Old Navy had some serious sales last weekend. I don't know if it's still going on, but everything on clearance was 50% off. I got a button-down lavendar top for $2.70. Just fyi.
9. I can't get enough of this cute song:
10. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day, and I plan to go all out. Hehehe.
Love, me
4 comments:
I like the video. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel
You have such amazing insight for an almost 17 year old, jessica! :) I tell my girls that all the time, that friends come and go, but sisters are forever!! P.s. Let me know how your april fools jokes go!
I love to read your blog Jess...Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you've got a few good considerations for the future. The medical field is great because people will always need medical care (job security). I always thought I'd love ele. ed....but, after a few years of this, I'm not sure it's what I love. You should do what you love.
My dearest cousin,
let me begin by saying this is not Lisa, it is allie. now, i am officially declaring you my hero!!! you are such an awesome person!!! i am sure everything will work out just the way its supposed to :)
Allie Sexton
Post a Comment