Hurts.
One of my mom's friends is an instructor.
So she let us both come as guests to her class today.
Lunges, oh, lunges.
And push-ups.
I have little upper body strength.
But I have some resolutions, you know.
And I am not going to be weak.
I should've pushed myself even harder today.
I want to be strong and healthy.
I'm not really into team sports.
I always worry about bringing down the team.
Because athleticism is not my forte.
And that's why I did tons of sports for one season at a time.
And then quit.
But I can at least take care of my own body.
I can do that much.
Not that it's easy.
But it's worth it I'm sure.
So here's to eating healthier,
exercising regularly,
and getting more sleep
in 2011.
May you accomplish all of your goals this new year!
2 comments:
Amen to that! Love your spirit and your determination.
You guys should definetely join Ft. Sanders! Allie and I will join you and your mom anytime in body pump!
Post a Comment