Because Mom and Dad are on a hot date.
And I need to learn how to cook for reals.
Everyone's napkin had a note on it.
Because otherwise dinner would be too ordinary.
And we had carrots and milk, of course.
I made them eat the whole bowl of carrots.
Because we had to have something nutritious.
Ben got the special giant bubble slice.
Lucky.
Last night was the Snowflake Ball.
It was awesome.
The decorations were a hit.
And my feet were killing me.
Would you think I was weird
if I wore slippers next time?
Cause heels don't seem to be working too well.
I literally crawled to my bed
because my feet were so sore.
But it was worth it.
I learned the swing!
And danced with cute boys and talked to cute friends.
The Brand New Year video
from the First Presidency was wonderful.
I love the soothing tenor voice
of whoever that singer was.
And I love the new theme.
The video isn't up yet,
Or I would give you the link.
One of those friends from the dance came to my house today.
And we talked about teenage stuff.
And tried to look cool
doing the "Michael Jackson Dance Experience" on the Wii.
It was hilarious.
It's been a good day.
I just got off the phone with my grandparents.
It was good to talk to them.
I miss them.
And all of my family.
Anyway, I gotta get off the blog
and spend some time with my dear siblings.
Have a Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Oh Jessica, You are so cute! If you want to learn to cook come to my house. I know your mom is probably the best cook ever so start with basics like my cooking. I'm glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours, you are a great blogger! I got to learn some skills from you. Just wondering, Have you been accepted into Julliard yet??
I wish we lived closer so you could watch my kids when we go out on our hot date! Love your posts!
I have to ditto RAchel, you are too cute! You are a great blogger and I love your pictures - I may have to enlist your help some day ;)
Haha didn't Barrett tell you he went to Hawaii and made that new theme video? That's his voice singing. Well, he's a bass and that voice was a tenor but we can let him figure that out, can't we? ;)
Post a Comment