10.16.2010

Sunday Bag

I've been at the machine again. I picked up a few tricks from the first bag I made and added a few new details. I would love to give away this kind of stuff or maybe even sell it someday, but I think I need a little more practice at sewing first. I really enjoy it though. Sewing is therapeutic for me.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Very cute Jessica. I like to sew, but I'm not very good because I never practice. Usually just those pesky mending projects. Tara would like this though - I'll show her. Love you!

The Fishers said...

So...when are you making one for me?! ;)

Laura said...

so pretty! feel free to give away one to me anytime!! I wish I could sew better. good job

Rachel said...

Amazing! Jealous of your skillz....haha I'm going to work on being creative and artsy.