10.15.2010

Labor Day

We started our day trip at the Titantic Museum in Pigeon Forge. I tied knots, shoveled coal, walked up a 45-degree angle incline, and steered a ship! Oh, and my name was changed to Roberta Maioni (a twenty-year-old servant) for the a couple hours. Luckily I survived the voyage!


After the museum we ate lunch at The Golden Corral {which is usually just a once a year thing because it's so much food!} When we were completely stuffed, we headed to the most exciting event of the trip...


Go-kart racing!




I loved having my grandpa with us for a few days. He was one of the most competitive drivers on the track!




Oh yeah!






Eat my exhaust!
Yes, I can drive a go-kart.






Lauren was nervous about driving by herself, but after about two rides in a double-seater she went alone and proved to be a superior go-kart driver.


I think this picture is precious.


Hmm... I'd say Matthew's having fun.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Haha! Great pictures! You have such an awesome family.

Laura said...

That looks fun. I want to go to the Titanic museum!

Rachel said...

I agree with Shelley...your family rocks. If I had more hours in the day I would post more on my blog about my family....I actually totally forgot I had one for a while. Anyways, your family is adorable how they have fun no matter where they are