10.18.2010

I Think I'm in Love...

 'Nough said about the restaurant.


Happy Birthday Olivia!
You really are an incredible friend,
aside from taking us to this amazing place.
I hope you felt special and loved.
You totally deserve every bit of extra attention.
Thank you for being who you are!

5 comments:

lisa said...

oh... my... goodness....

that is my favorite resturaunt in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!! even though ive only been there once, im in love!!!!

lisa said...

oh by the way that was allie :)

Niki Carter said...

I LOVE the melting pot!!!!! It is the best!

Ashley said...

Yum... a few years ago McCall worked really hard and saved up to buy the family a nice fondue pot for Christmas. We have loved it but I always go chocolate - sometime I'll go cheese - but my sweet tooth always wins out.

If you want any stitch patterns let me know. I love a needle and thread! You are so talented! Did you make the scarf too?

Rachel said...

How in the world do you do those mash-ups with your pictures? Seriously, you are so talented...again, I should work on this kind of stuff!