Night-night-night-night
Night-night-night-night
Night-night-night-night
Na-na-na-na-na-night
NIGHT!
I hope you've seen this, and know where I'm coming from. (Sorry it's sped up. It's the only clean, unedited clip I could find.)
On nights like these, I work from 11 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Insane!! Am I right? It's really weird when I wake up late in the afternoon/early evening to have dinner instead of breakfast. But I can't complain. I love my job, and I offered to cover these shifts since I don't have kids to care for or classes to rest from.
Yes, I sometimes, like SpongeBob, have to take the trash out in the dark.
And yes, I scream like him (on the inside) every time I do.
And there's this one resident (I cannot legally disclose her name) who comes out of her room in the middle of the night sometimes. Without her wig on, I'd say she somewhat resembles the hash-slinging slasher until I can clearly identify her. I nearly screamed out loud tonight when she came to the front desk asking for calming tea when my back was turned.
It's kind of nice between about 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. because basically all I have to do is answer the intercom if someone calls. I mostly read or listen to talks or music on my phone.
Enjoy your sleep time while I work!
And beware of THE HASH-BINGING, THE SMASH-SINGING, THE DASH-RINGING.
You know what I mean...
More to come on my job and all that it entails! I'm excited to fill you in.
1 comment:
Yay for updates! I'm so glad you're loving it out there!!! Also:
1. I'm way impressed with your graveyard-shift-working.
2. You're amazing to have such a good outlook and remember the important things after a more than disappointing trip to the temple.
3. I'm pumped for you - liking your ward makes all the difference in a new place!
Can't wait for more updates!
Post a Comment