3.14.2011

Running

Alright, pause.

Pull on socks.

Tie shoelaces.

Start.

Stretch.

Move those legs.

Nice and steady.

"You're keeping a nice pace!"

Well thanks, trainer!

Jump off that sofa. Let's kick it OFF!

Almost to the tunnel.

Faster!

Is that supposed to be Darth Vadar?

Aw, look it's a puppy!

Oh no.

Don't you even try to pass me Mr. Bald-headed pink t-shirt dude with the weird glasses.

{There are some straaaange characters out here.}

You obviously have no idea who you're up against.

Haha! Passed ya.

Baby you're a firework!

Hey look!

Lauren and Matthew are cheering on the sidelines.

"You're keeping a nice pace!"

Thanks!

I think Mom is the one who just tripped...

Whew! Five minutes left.

Half-way there.

I can taste salt on my lips.

Ew.

Woops, skip that yucky song.

Come on, come on, don't slow down.

"You're keeping a nice pace!"

Thanks again, trainer!

I'm gonna give all my secrets away-ay!

Ahh!

Only one more minute.

Move, move, move!

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Finish!!

Eh, I've done better.

I love running on the Wii Fit while listening {rocking out} to Slacker Radio on the Blu-Ray.

No judgments necessary.

Happy Spring Break!

4 comments:

janelle said...

hahaha that is so funny. haha for a second i thought you were running a marathon or something haha but hey! any way to get some excersice on an overcast day!

Rachel said...

I wish we had a Wii...haha you make me laugh with every post. You're great, Jess!

Anonymous said...

woo jess! how do you run on the wii? is it like a mini treadmill?

Unknown said...

Danielle: You actually hold the Wii remote while you run, so it's more like tracking your movements with a pedometer. I have no idea how accurate the game is... but at least it's some form of exercise! I've actually been sore.
I'm so happy to see your comment! I didn't know you were a part of the blogosphere. Hope you're doing well! :)