Yep, I was gone for a few days.
It was weird.
But look what I found at the Tallahassee Mall in Forever 21:
| I'm usually not a gold kind of girl. But it's so similar to the one I found on etsy that I couldn't say no. For $1.50. And gold is for virtue, after all. |
| These were also $1.50. Awesome! I'm usually not very materialistic. That's why I'm blogging about it. The occasion is rare. |
But no more leaving home on weekends for a while.
Way too weird.
Until college.
Yikes.
2 comments:
Jessica and college make me go YIKES! Time goes way to fast! Looks like you found some deals at F21... I love their stuff and the feeling I get when I leave that I haven't blown the bank! I wish we had an H&M here - maybe in Rochester! :)
Where did you take those pictures? I'm always trying to find a good place just to use as a background. Did you go outside?
Post a Comment