1.13.2011

Snow Days


Lovely.



Silly.



Frosty.



Me.



Lauren: It's {pauses to laugh and breathe} heavy!



Built by trained Oregonian professionals.



Warm.



Hail!



Mini Man.




He turned twelve yesterday. Matthew, that is.
Twelve on the twelfth.
I remember meeting him in the hospital when he was born.
He fell asleep in my arms when I held him once.
I can hardly pick him up now.
His legs get longer every day.
He'll be taller than me soon.
But we're good friends, Matthew and I.
I love him.


And I love snow days.

3 comments:

janelle said...

awww how adorable! i love it how your poem almost rhymed! it was cute! i loved the pictures of you and lauren!!! i missed going out because i didnt have any warm clothing! (it was all in the wash...)

Rachel said...

Jessica you are so good at making anything look beautiful! I wish I was as good as you are! I had soo much fun in the snow, playing with my siblings, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures

Unknown said...

Whoa... I wrote a poem without trying to. Look at me go! :) Thank you for your comments!