1.31.2011

I'm Sew Punny

Sew that last post was ridiculously long.
Here's a less daunting one.

Remember that bag?
I really liked the fabric,
and I really needed something to hold my camera.
Sew this little number was created. 

And I had to thank that crafty lady who inspired me.


{It's a pincushion .
I'm sorry about the blaring orange date on the picture.
I can't get rid of it.}


Thanks for the pattern, Ashley.


I love applique.
Sew I fashioned some scraps into a flower.
I might use it on a pillow or something.
I have big ideas.
Unfortunately homework and studying
must come before creating right now.

Patience, Jess.

3 comments:

janelle said...

its soo adorable!!

Niki Carter said...

Very cute crafts! I love your last post about 2010. It looks like you had a great year! Adam just said, "Mom,is that your birthday?" I said no and then her said, "She has long brown hair like you." By the way, did you take the pictures of the snow and hot chocolate? Those are some great shots!

Rachel said...

You have such a talent for anything you do!! I bet you could make rock collecting sound sophisticated and awesome. Your pictures (as always) are beautiful. Maybe you can mentor me on how to be just like you! :D