I've been assigned to do the decorations for our next Stake dance. The theme is winter wonderland/candy since it's right between Christmas and New Year's Day. This is the perfect solution for giant candy. The best part is that it's just an inexpensive plastic flower pot saucer covered in cellophane, or jazzed up with some acrylic paint and glitter. I think they'll look really pretty with the Christmas lights and snowflakes.
Thank you Dill Pickle Picnic!
Thank you Dill Pickle Picnic!
If you have any other ideas, please, do tell!
I also really like this yo-yo Christmas tree from Dill Pickle.
I don't quite understand how it works as a yo-yo...
but it's so cute!
5 comments:
they are soo adorable!! i cant wait for the dance!
Hey, if you need a hand decorating, I'm very available!! I adore designing and making stuff and setting it up :) sooo much fun and adorable ideas...I'll search for more and report back with any findings
You are most welcome ;)
Hope your dance decorations turn out wonderfully!
Jessica, Your decorations were awesome! I didn't know you were the inspiration behind those creative candies! I loved them! Good job!
Steve: I'm afraid I don't know you, but thanks for the invite. I respect you for all of your thoughts on your faith. I'm LDS, by the way.
Janelle and Rachel: Thank you darlings! I'd like to see your new floors. :)
Cece: I feel legit! {And I don't just throw that word around.} You commented on my blog! Thank you!
Lisa: Thank you so much! Lizzy, Lauren, and Ashlee pitched in too. I'm glad they were noticed!
Post a Comment