I will not soon forget watching {this} movie.
In {this} best-kept-secret theater with the whole family.
{This} is my favorite quote.
I loved {this} tender new song.
You can get the full soundtrack {here}, starting today.
Vive la France!
And I just might take up three to four pages of my journal about the whole thing because I don't want to talk it up too much here.
It deserves more.
P.S. I never, ever publicly discuss celebrity crushes or really even admit to myself when I have them, but oh my, {Eddie Redmayne} as Marius! It's not even a celebrity crush really, more like a crush on that actor as that character. I'm not sure I believe IMDb when they claim he is thirty years old. Maybe because I don't want to. Anyway. Go see it. I'm kind of a fan. Just a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment