The long walk to the Mess Hall.
I don't particularly miss the heat.
Or that everything was so spread out.
They're gar hunters, obviously.
I love it when leaders dance.
The hike... Best part?
Picking and eating raspberries.
Or looking for a pelvic bone.
Or screaming as we were attacked by daddy-long-legs.
The only tipped canoe.
Too bad Mom wasn't wearing a swimsuit!
And what is in Kaitlin's mouth you may ask?
This cool little gadget.
Cake-eating contest...
Happy Birthday Sister Vaughn!
Wonder Woman!
"Don't stop, Mormons rock!"
I love the colorful socks.
My award:
Biggest chest and biggest heart.
It's an inside joke involving a welcome skit.
Quite embarrassing!
I can hardly wait till next year.
2 comments:
Great post! It [almost] makes me wish I'd been able to stay the whole week! :)
How fun - I wish I could be part of the YW!
Post a Comment